This section describes common cautions when disassembling/reassembling the product. The below link let you come to my last posts on disassembly/reassembly parts of Epson WF-4830/4820 Series.
— Handle Epson WF 4830/4820 Series Cautions when installing, click here
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions on Porous pads
- Take care not to stain your hands with the waste ink soaked in the ink pads.
If ink comes into contact with your hands, wash it off with water immediately.
- Take care not to stain the printer’s parts with the waste ink soaked in the ink pads.
If ink comes into contact with the parts, wash it off.
(Especially, pay attention to Paper Guide Front/Lower Porous Pad)
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions on FFCs
- Be sure to insert them to their connectors on the boards as far as they will go without any loose connection such as a half-way or slant connection.
- Route them along their routing paths.
- If the double-sided tape that secures the FFCs is not strong enough to secure them, make sure to replace the tape and secure the FFCs firmly
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions when installing Gears
- When installing gears, pay attention to the following:
- The gear section should not be damaged.
- No foreign material is attached.
- No grease is attached on any parts other than those specified.
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions when handling Paper feed rollers
- Do not touch rollers for paper feeding when handling them.
— Fix Epson WF 4830, 4820 series error code 000020, 000025, 000032,… click here
— Fix Epson WF-4830/4820 error code 100016, 100020, 100054, 100077… click here
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions when working with ADF/Scanner Unit
- When removing the screw that secures the SCN Hinge Assy, make sure to grasp the ADF/SCN Unit with your hand to prevent the unit from falling down and getting damaged.
- Because the dowel attached to the unit and the hinge easily comes off with the screw removed.
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions when working with Ink System
- Take care not to stain your hands with ink.
- When you connect the ink tube to another part, insert the ink tube up to the root of the joint to prevent ink leakage and secure the tube with the tube clamp.
- If it’s hard to insert the ink tube to the joint, apply CR02 to the inserting part of the ink tube.
Epson WF 4830, 4820 series handle cautions when reassembling MAC Address Label
- Take care not to stain or damage it.
- When replacing the printer mechanism, make sure to install the existing Main Board and the part with the MAC address label (Left Frame) to the new printer mechanism.
— About printer service mode, click here
— Epson XP 15000 Adjustment Program, click here