Replace Epson WF 4830, 4820 Series Paper Guide Upper
- STEP 1. Remove the Housing Right. (p111)
- STEP 2. Remove the Housing Left. (p110)
- STEP 3. Remove the Housing Upper, click here
- STEP 4. Remove the ADF/SCN Unit, click here
- STEP 5. Remove the Guide Rear ASF Upper Assy. (p125)
- STEP 6. Remove the CR Scale.
- STEP 7. Remove the three Paper Guide Upper Spring.
- STEP 8. While avoiding the Holder Connector FFC on the Main Frame, insert the screwdriver into the hole of the Main Frame and remove the screw of the PE Lever Assy.
- STEP 9. Disengage the four hooks of the Paper Guide Upper
- STEP 10. Remove the Paper Guide Upper to the rear side while pushing down the PE Lever to the front.
- When installing the PE Lever Assy, attach it with the Paper Guide Upper set to the Main Frame.
- Make sure to align the holes of the Main Frame with the two dowels.
- Press and hold them when screwing.
Replace Epson WF 4830, 4820 Series Paper Guide Front Unit
- STEP 1. Remove the Housing Right.
- STEP 2. Remove the Housing Left.
- STEP 3. Remove the Housing Upper.
- STEP 4. Remove the ADF/SCN Unit.
- STEP 5. Remove the CR Scale.
- STEP 6. Remove the PF Scale.
- STEP 7. Remove the Main Board Assy.
- STEP 8. Remove the Guide Rear ASF Upper Assy.
- STEP 9. Remove the screw, and remove the Frame Right.
- STEP 10. Remove the three screws, and remove the SCN Hinge Assy.
- STEP 11. Remove the three screws, and remove the Ground Frame.
- STEP 12. Remove the four screws that secure the Front Frame
CAUTION: When removing the Front Frame without removing the Printhead, be careful not to damage the Printhead.
- STEP 13. Lift the 80 digit-side of the Front Frame as shown below, and then remove the Front Frame in the direction of the arrow.
- STEP 14. Peel off the Holder Connector FFC from the Main Frame.
- STEP 15. Release the Head FFC from the ribs shown below.
- STEP 16. Remove the five screws that secure the Paper Guide Front Unit.
- STEP 17. Lift and remove the Paper Guide Front Unit while taking care not to damage the FFCs/cables.
Install the Paper Front Unit on Epson WF-4830/4820 Series printer
- Observe the followings when assembling the Paper Guide Front Unit.
- Be careful not to let the cables get caught between parts.
- Insert the protrusion on the 0-digit side of the Main Frame to the groove of the Frame Base.
— Fix Epson WF 4830, 4820 series error code 000020, 000025, 000032,… click here
— Fix Epson WF-4830/4820 error code 100016, 100020, 100054, 100077… click here
— Epson WF-4830/4820 Series handle cautions when disassembly, click here