– To know more about Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Operating Principles, click here
– To know more about Installation on Epson WF-C579, WF-C529, click here
– Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 IP address Settings, click here
How to set a static IP address
STEP 1. Switching the network address setting method
- 1-1.If TCP/IP is set to “Auto”, tap “Auto”.
- 1-2.Tap “Auto” of “Obtain IP address”.
- 1-3.Check that “Obtain IP address” is “Manual”.
2. Setting the IP address
- 2-1.Tap the IP address. (Initial value is 192.168.192.168)
- 2-2.The software keyboard appears. Enter the IP address.
- 2-3.When input is complete, tap “OK”.
- 2-4.Check that the entered IP address is displayed.
3. Setting the subnet mask
- 3-1.Tap the subnet mask. (Initial value is 255.255.255.0)
- 3-2.The software keyboard appears. Enter the subnet mask based on the hearing sheet.
- 3-3.When input is complete, tap “OK”.
- 3-4.Check that the entered subnet mask is displayed
4. Setting the default gateway
- 4-1.Tap “Default Gateway”. (Initial value is 192.168.192.254)
- 4-2.The software keyboard appears. Enter the default gateway based on the hearing sheet.
- 4-3.When input is complete, tap “OK”.
- 4-4.Check that the entered default gateway is displayed.
- 4-5.Set the services cooperated. (Setting a DNS server is required.)
5. Saving the settings
- 5-1.Tap “Start Setup”.
- 5-2.Wait until the settings are reflected
- 5-3.Check that the Setup Complete screen is displayed.