– To know more about Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Operating Principles, click here
– To know more about Installation on Epson WF-C579, WF-C529, click here
Turn on the power and then configure the main unit settings in the following steps.
Setting Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 date and time
If the date and time setting is not done correctly, the data of automatic meter reading may not be processed correctly, so be sure to set it correctly.
- STEP 1. Select [Date Format].
- STEP 2. Enter the date
- STEP 3. Select the time display format.
- STEP 4. Enter the time and tap [OK] button.
- After setting, make sure to check the date and time displayed on the menu screen is correct.
Initial Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Ink Filling
Attach the ink packs and perform the initial ink filling.
Make sure to use the ink packs included in package.
- STEP 1. Open the Front Cover.
- STEP 2. Shake the box of the ink pack 10 times well and unpack
- STEP 3. Press the ink supply unit tray, and then pull it out
- STEP 4. Remove the packing material from the ink supply unit tray, then set the ink pack.
- STEP 5. Check the color of the label, then insert the ink supply unit tray fully.
Install all ink supply unit trays as well.
- STEP 6. Close the Front Cover.
- STEP 7. Initial ink filling starts.
CAUTION: Do not perform the following items during initial ink filling.
- Turning the power off.
- Opening/Closing any of the covers.
- Removing any ink pack from the printer.
- Loading paper into the paper feed tray.
- Connecting the USB cable and the network cable
– Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Paper Loading, Paper Feed mechanism, click here
– Epson WF-C579, WF-C529 Paper Loading, Paper Feed mechanism details, click here