This section describes common cautions when disassembling/reassembling the product.
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when handling parts
- When handling new parts for replacement, take care not to contaminate or damage them.
- Take care not to damage the FFCs/cables/Ink tube if there is a possibility of coming into contact with them.
- When reassembling the product, take care not to let components of the unit come off.
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when reassembling
- Take care not to damage them when securing them by tightening screws.
— Fix Epson WF 4830, 4820 series error code 000020, 000025, 000032,… click here
— Fix Epson WF-4830/4820 error code 100016, 100020, 100054, 100077… click here
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when Moving parts
- After reassembling, confirm that there are no abnormal noises and they work smoothly
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when installing Timing belts
- Take care not to break them.
- Confirm that it is installed properly onto the transmissive sections of the pinion gear/driven roller.
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when replacing Motors and Sensors
- Take care not to damage the pinion gears
- Take care not to touch the detector sections.
- As for the encoder Sensor used with a circular scale, the photo sensor section should be set over the encoded area of the circular scale.
- Take care not to get injured by the sharp ends of the board terminal on the back of the circuit boards when handling the sensors or the peripheral parts.
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when applying grease
- Do not lubricate any part other than those specified. If grease is applied on such a part, wipe it off completely
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions of External parts
- Confirm visually that there are no scratches, dirt, and gaps.
Epson WF 4830/4820 Series cautions when installing Scales
- Take care not to touch the encoded area.
- Install it with the black section of 0-digit side down. (CR Scale only)
- Wipe the scale with alcohol before installing. (CR Scale only)
- Confirm that they do not touch the photo sensors after installation.
— What is printer service mode? click here
— Epson XP 15000 Adjustment Program, click here